Lumberjanes Original Graphic Novel: True Colors (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $43.99
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
A new graphic novel from the New York Times bestselling series where Ripley, feeling the burden of being unique, meets a unicorn with the opposite problem and reminds her of who she is!
At Miss Qiunzella Thiskwin Penniquiqual Thistle Crumpet’s Camp for Hardcore Lady-Types, being yourself has a long tradition of being celebrated, and no one knows that better than Ripley, who has spent a summer going where the wind takes her. But sometimes going against the grain is starting to feel like she’s going against her friends, and Ripley’s not sure if being unique is all it’s cracked up to be. So when she meets a Zebracorn with the ability to blend in anywhere, Ripley’s starts to think she should take on a new identity, one that looks more like everyone else.
In this third and final volume, New York Times best selling author Lilah Sturges and acclaimed artist polterink take Ripley – and us – on a journey to discover who she truly is, and reminds us that showing others your true colors can help you see theirs, too.
Coding, music, and poetry all beautifully come together in this middle-grade novel about a girl who loves music but isn't a musician. When she starts at a new school she stumbles upon the unlikely instrument of computers and friendship. This is an approachable story for readers ages 10 to 13 with a helpful glossary of words defined in the back. - Jessica