Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Lumberjanes series.
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $43.99
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
- #19: Lumberjanes Vol. 19 (Paperback): $14.99
Time is freezing at camp, and it’s up to Roanoke Cabin to stop the nefarious and mysterious forces behind it.
When Molly makes a deal with a mysterious Voice in the woods surrounding Miss Qiunzella Thiskwin Penniquiqul Thistle Crumpet’s Camp for Hardcore Lady Types to slow down time, she isn’t hoping for an endless summer! All she wants is more time to spend with her friends at camp, hiking and doing crafts, and playing music and having fun. What she doesn’t bargain for is time starting to skip, and freeze, and make campers’ ages jump forward and back… It’s up to Roanoke Cabin to to set time right again, and save camp!
This New York Times bestseller and multiple Eisner Award and GLAAD Award-winning series features danger, adventure, and life-long friendships! Get in on the fun with this brand-new adventure written by Shannon Watters and Kat Leyh (Super Cakes) and illustrated by Ayme Sotuyo.
About the Author
Shannon Watters is a senior editor at BOOM! Studios and head of its critically-acclaimed YA imprint BOOM! Box. She is also the co-creator and co-writer of the award-winning comic book series LUMBERJANES. She lives in Los Angeles.
The best kids' book I read in the last year! Funny and heart-tugging. Spunky and inventive Gertie is determined to win her mother's admiration to keep her from moving away, but her plans keep going awary in funny ways. "The bullfrog was only half-dead, which was perfect." - Nikki