Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Lumberjanes series.
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $43.99
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
- #19: Lumberjanes Vol. 19 (Paperback): $14.99
It’s PARENTS’ DAY at the Lumberjanes camp!
Yetis, greek gods and grootslangs are old news to the Roanoke cabin but now the Lumberjanes face their most harrowing experience yet: their parents! It’s PARENTS’ DAY at the camp, and with all the fun they’ve been having, the Lumberjanes realize that maybe their parents might not understand! Now the Lumberjanes must try to keep their parents away from the supernatural, even as a mysterious force tries to intervene!
This New York Times bestseller and multiple Eisner Award-winning series is a story of friendship, hardcore lady-types and kicking a lot of butt. Don’t miss out on these brand-new adventures written by Shannon Watters and Kat Leyh (Super Cakes) and illustrated by Carey Pietsch (Adventure Time: Marceline Gone Adrift).
This New York Times bestseller and multiple Eisner Award and GLAAD Award-winning series features mysteries, adventure, and a whole lotta awesome friendship to the max! Get in on the fun with this brand-new adventure written by Shannon Watters and Kat Leyh (Super Cakes) and illustrated by Ayme Sotuyo.
About the Author
Shannon Watters is a senior editor at BOOM! Studios and head of its critically-acclaimed YA imprint BOOM! Box. She is also the co-creator and co-writer of the award-winning comic book series LUMBERJANES. She lives in Los Angeles.
This debut sparkle's with well written characters, family dynamics gone awry and a deeply embedded Kansas location that is normally not written about. The only -too-real mother/daughter relationship is fraught with misunderstandings and hard won truths. How Mandelbaum handles a bone weary, obsessed and depressed woman on the verge of losing everything -- her home, her daughter, her animals and the entire sanctuary - is writing at its best. Surely, a writer to watch! - reveiw by Maureen