Lumberjanes Vol. 4: Out Of Time (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Lumberjanes series.
- #1: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 1 (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Lumberjanes To The Max Vol. 2 (Hardcover): $43.99
- #3: Lumberjanes Vol. 3: A Terrible Plan (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Lumberjanes Vol. 5: Band Together (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Lumberjanes Vol. 6: Sink or Swim (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Lumberjanes Vol. 7: A Bird's-Eye View (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Lumberjanes Vol. 8: Stone Cold (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: Lumberjanes Vol. 9 (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Lumberjanes Vol. 10: Parents' Day (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: Lumberjanes Vol. 11 (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: Lumberjanes Vol. 12 (Paperback): $14.99
- #13: Lumberjanes Vol. 13 (Paperback): $14.99
- #19: Lumberjanes Vol. 19 (Paperback): $14.99
The mystery of history!
Jen just wants to have a normal lesson with her cabin, teaching Jo, April, Mal, Molly, and Ripley the basic survival skills needed without any supernatural intervention when a blizzard hits camp! Separated from her girls, Jen finds herself in more trouble than ever...until a mysterious stranger swoops in to save the day. Who is this taxidermist? What is her relationship to Rosie? Join Jen as she finds a way back to her girls, and a way to save the day!
This New York Times Bestseller and Eisner Award-Nominated series is written by the amazingly talented Noelle Stevenson (Nimona, ADVENTURE TIME™), and LUMBERJANES co-creator Shannon Watters, and illustrated by the insanely talented Brooke Allen (A Home For Mr. Easter).
About the Author
Shannon Watters is the co-creator of Lumberjanes, a comic book editor, founder of the BOOM! Box imprint, and all around classy dame.
Noelle Stevenson has been nominated for a Harvey Award, and was awarded the Slate Cartoonist Studio Prize for Best Webcomic in 2012 for Nimona. A graduate of the Maryland Institute College of Art, Noelle is the co-creator of Lumberjanes. She lives in Los Angeles.
A beautiful retelling of the legend of Snow and Rose, this gentle fairy tales brims with all the requisite traditions: dwarfs, missing person, enchanted forest and strange creatures. As in her highly imaginative picture books, first time middle grade novelist Emily Winfield Martin paints the sisters, Snow and Rose, as not exact opposites, but more like complimentary gears, who thrive on different aspects of the same thing. Recommended as a read-aloud, this beautifully illustrated tale will delight the young and young-at-heart! - Maureen