Dork Diaries 13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (CD-Audio)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #1: Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #2: Dork Diaries 2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Hardcover): $13.99
- #3: Dork Diaries 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: Dork Diaries 5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Dork Diaries 8: Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After (Hardcover): $13.99
- #9: Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Dork Diaries 11: Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy (Hardcover): $13.99
- #12: Dork Diaries 12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Hardcover): $13.99
- #14: Dork Diaries 14 (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
It’s Nikki Maxwell’s birthday!! Will it be a blast or a bust? Find out in Nikki’s newest diary, the thirteenth installment in the #1 New York Times blockbuster bestselling Dork Diaries series!
Nikki and her BFF’s Chloe and Zoey have been planning a birthday party of epic proportions! There’s just one problem—Nikki’s mom says no way to the budget they need to make it happen. Nikki’s ready to call the whole thing off, but some surprising twists might take that decision out of her hands, and help comes from the person Nikki would least expect. One way or another, this will be a birthday that Nikki will never forget!
About the Author
Rachel Renée Russell is an attorney who prefers writing tween books to legal briefs. (Mainly because books are a lot more fun and pajamas and bunny slippers aren’t allowed in court.) Rachel lives in Chantilly, Virginia.
Grumpy Monkey is one of my favorite picture books about emotions, and feeling feelings that you just don’t know what to do with! We all have those days, and Monkey is having one of those days—real bad! He’s grumpy, and all his friends just want to help make him feel better, but it only makes him feel worse! Along the way, Monkey learns about his feelings, and that sometimes you have to let yourself feel exactly what you feel…and very soon, you’ll feel better again. Don’t miss the lovely companion books, Grumpy Monkey Party Time and Grumpy Monkey Up All Night!
(Picture Book) - reviewed by Isabel