Summer Bridge Activities(r), Grades K - 1 (Paperback)
Summer Activity Workbook bridging Kindergarten to Grade 1 for kids ages 5-6
Help prevent learning loss year-round and prepare your kindergartener for back-to-school success in just 15 minutes a day with engaging activities, exercises, and fun games--all in one workbook
Summer Learning Kindergarten Workbooks & 1st Grade Workbooks are a great way for your child to learn essential reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and fitness skills during the schoolyear or summer break that is both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Summer Kindergarten Activity Book
- Engaging and educational learning activities. "Tracing and writing numbers", "Writing upper- and lowercase alphabet letters", and "hands-on science experiments" are a few of the fun activities in this kindergarten workbook to help inspire learning and prevent summer slide.
- Testing progress along the way. Track student progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons with the Skills Matrix and answer key.
About Summer Bridge Activities
Award-winning Summer Bridge Activities(R) engage children's creativity and learning potential and keep kids mentally and physically active to prevent summer learning loss and pave the way for a successful new school year ahead.
The Summer Learning Kindergarten Workbook Contains:
- Over 60 days of activities with step-by-step instructions
- Flash cards, stickers, and a completion certificate
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10 1/2"