SAT Subject Test Biology E/M with Online Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Barron’s SAT Subject Test: Biology E/M with Online Tests features full-length practice exams in the book and online, plus in-depth review of all topics on the test. Practice tests match the actual exam in format and degree of difficulty.
This edition includes:
- Two full-length practice tests in the book with answers and explanations
- Two full-length online practice tests with answers and explanations
- One diagnostic test to help pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- More than 350 additional practice questions with answers
- A test overview and an extensive subject review of all topics covered on the exam
About the Author
Deborah Goldberg is passionate about Biology. She earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Biology at Long Island University. For fourteen years, she did cell research at NYU Medical Center and New York Medical College. For the following twenty-two years, she taught Biology, Chemistry, and Forensic Science at Lawrence High School in Cedarhurst, New York.
Jason Reynolds and Dr. Ibram X Kendi have made the perfect NOT history book for everyone hesitant/curious/eager/desperate to learn what it means to be an anti-racist. There are dates, there are names, there are facts, but mostly there is reflection. Policies, media, moments, are all looked at in a way that traces the lines of thought to action and in-action asking us to laugh, cry, pause, rage, and fight against racist and assimilationist thought. Approachable, engaging, and necessary, this is a book that will make change. - review by Jessica