The Bad Guys in the Baddest Day Ever (The Bad Guys #10) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the The Bad Guys series.
- #1: The Bad Guys (The Bad Guys #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: The Bad Guys in Mission Unpluckable (The Bad Guys #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: The Bad Guys in The Furball Strikes Back (The Bad Guys #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Bad Guys in Attack of the Zittens (The Bad Guys #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Bad Guys in Intergalactic Gas (The Bad Guys #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Bad Guys in Alien vs Bad Guys (The Bad Guys #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: The Bad Guys in Do-You-Think-He-Saurus?!: Special Edition (The Bad Guys #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: The Bad Guys in Superbad (The Bad Guys #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: The Bad Guys in The Big Bad Wolf (The Bad Guys #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: The Bad Guys in the Dawn of the Underlord (The Bad Guys #11) (Paperback): $6.99
They may look like Bad Guys, but these wannabe heroes are doing good deeds... whether you like it or not! This New York Times bestselling illustrated series is perfect for fans of Dog Man and Captain Underpants.
All hail Crown Prince Marmalade! Surrender to his evil magnificence! Kneel before his butt-handed glory! Or...like...DON'T! The Bad Guys and even Badder Girls might have been knocked down, but does that mean they'll stay down? No way, chicos! Pull on your party pants-it's the ultimate battle between Bad and BAAAAAAD!
About the Author
* "This book instantly joins the classic ranks of Captain Underpants and The Stinky Cheese Man. We challenge anyone to read this and keep a straight face." -- Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "Guaranteed to be a hit for chapter book readers looking for humor and action." -- School Library Journal, starred review
Leave No Trace captures, in extreme focus, the brutal cold and harsh winter conditions of the Boundary Wilderness area in Minnesota as psychiatric hospital speech therapist, Maya, works hard to develop her patients. When the hospital assigns her the tough nut to crack Lucas Blackthorne, whom was thought to be missing and presumed dead for 10 years, she is thrust into a role way above her paygrade and experience. The extreme conditions for both staff and patients will be eye opening, and Maya’s previous life unravels in layers as she tries to uncover truths from Lucas. Your body will instinctively curl up for warmth as Mejia deftly and elegantly describes how the wonder, beauty, majesty and cruel nature living in the Boundary Wilderness invades your soul. Highly-propulsive storytelling, with revealing truths parsed out until the very end, this is suspense at new and arresting heights! - Maureen