Have You Filled a Bucket Today?: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids (Hardcover)
While using a simple metaphor of a bucket and a dipper, author Carol McCloud illustrates that when we choose to be kind, we not only fill the buckets of those around us, but also fill our OWN bucket! Conversely, when we choose to say or do mean things, we are dipping into buckets. All day long, we are either filling up or dipping into each other's buckets by what we say and what we do. When you're a bucket filler, you make the world a better place to be! This 32-page picture book is perfect for children, parents, grandparents, teachers and people that want to teach empathy, nurture kindness and create a positive environment in their home, classroom, workplace and community.
For more information on bucket filling or free downloadables and resources, please visit www.bucketfillers101.com.
Publications by Bucket Fillers:
• Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
• Fill a Bucket
• Growing Up with a Bucket Full of Happiness
• My Bucketfilling Journal
• Will You Fill My Bucket?
• Bucket Filling from A to Z
• Bucket Filling from A to Z Poster Set
• My Very Own Bucket Filling from A to Z Coloring Book
• BABY'S BUCKET Book
• Halle and Tiger with their Bucketfilling Family
• Buckets, Dippers, and Lids