Preteen Devotional for Girls: 52 Weeks of Encouraging Devotions and Scripture for Tweens (Paperback)
The preteen years can be complicated, and this conversational devotional helps girls find their voice and inner strength through God’s love and light. Brittany Rust, an experienced Bible teacher with a passion for helping teens know God and His Word, discusses and interprets Scripture in a way that makes it easy for kids to understand and speaks to everyday preteen concerns, like friends and cliques, self-esteem, privacy, social media, and crushes.
Preteen Devotional for Girls features:
• 52 weekly devotions organized by themes like “Relationships,” “Faith,” and “Feelings and Identity” provide discussions of Scripture and how God’s word can help find solutions and security
• Friendly, encouraging tone strikes the perfect balance of wise, supportive mentorship and relatability
• Open-ended prompts are thought-provoking and encourage preteens to trust God and themselves
• A path to regular practice of Bible study and prayer is carved out through one devotion per week, easing tweens into a natural interest and desire for study and reflection
• The full-color pages and fun design create an interactive experience and boost creativity and self-expression
Brittany is married and a mom to two. She enjoys a good outdoor adventure, Andy’s Frozen Custard, nibbling on her son’s yummy cheeks, and binge-watching period dramas. She and her family live in Colorado.
Learn more about her and her ministry at BrittanyRust.com and on social at: