Nightshade (Alex Rider) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Stormbreaker (Alex Rider #1) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #2: Point Blank (Alex Rider #2) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #3: Skeleton Key (Alex Rider #3) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #4: Eagle Strike (Alex Rider #4) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #5: Scorpia (Alex Rider #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: Ark Angel (Alex Rider #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Snakehead (Alex Rider #7) (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Crocodile Tears (Alex Rider #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Russian Roulette: The Story of an Assassin (Alex Rider #10) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #11: Never Say Die (Alex Rider #11) (Hardcover): $17.99
From internationally bestselling author Anthony Horowitz comes the twelfth thrilling installment of the Alex Rider series! Follow the world's greatest teen spy as he sets off to Gibraltar after the death of Scorpia, and enters into a battle against a new criminal organization: Nightshade.
Following the shocking events of Never Say Die, Alex Rider's world has changed--his biggest enemy, the evil organization Scorpia, has been destroyed. But a new and dangerous criminal organization--Nightshade--is rising, and Alex will stop at nothing to take them down.
Perfect for fans of James Bond and Jason Bourne, the #1 New York Times and internationally bestselling Alex Rider series is back with a vengeance.
About the Author
Anthony Horowitz is a world-renowned screenwriter for film and television and has received many awards. In 2014 he was awarded an OBE at Buckingham Palace for services to literature. He is the author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Alex Rider novels, which have sold 16 million copies worldwide as well as spawning a major motion picture and a major TV series now in production. A master of the spy thriller, Mr. Horowitz is the only writer authorized by both the Arthur Conan Doyle and Ian Fleming estates to write original Sherlock Holmes and James Bond novels, respectively. He lives with his wife and two sons in London, England.
Mr. Snore is tired and just wants a comfortable bed at the Sharemore Hotel. Encountering sleeping companions from a mouse, a pig, spiders, giraffes and even burrowing hamsters, poor Mr. Snore finally tries the 13th floor where a twist of gigantic proportions awaits! Hawkes’s playful illustrations match perfectly with the absurdity of Bradford’s delightful romp. Instant storytime classic! - Maureen