Sugar and Spice (Whatever After #10) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Whatever After series.
- #1: Fairest of All (Whatever After #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: If the Shoe Fits (Whatever After #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Sink or Swim (Whatever After #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Dream On (Whatever After #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Bad Hair Day (Whatever After #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Cold As Ice (Whatever After #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Beauty Queen (Whatever After #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Once Upon a Frog (Whatever After #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Genie in a Bottle (Whatever After #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Two Peas in a Pod (Whatever After #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Seeing Red (Whatever After #12) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #13: Spill the Beans (Whatever After #13) (Hardcover): $14.99
Yum! Our magic mirror has dropped me and my brother, Jonah, into the story of Hansel and Gretel. If we're lucky, we may even get to taste the cake-house. . .
But we didn't count on accidentally getting trapped. The real Hansel and Gretel are on the run, and Jonah and I have taken their place. And the witch is making a kid casserole for dinner . . .
Now we have to:
- Avoid being eaten
- Pretend our dog is a cat
- Learn to make kale smoothies
- Befriend a talking duck
Or we may never make it back to our home sweet home!
About the Author
"An uproariously funny read. The swift pace of the tale and non-stop action . . . will enchant readers from the first page." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Hilarious . . . with unexpected plot twists and plenty of girl power." -- Booklist
"Giddy, fizzy, hilarious fun!" -- Lauren Myracle, author of Luv Ya Bunches
"Tons of fractured fairy tale fun!" -- Meg Cabot, author of Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls and The Princess Diaries
"The feminist in me adored it, and the mother in me loved how my daughter would long to cuddle in close as we read together." -- Danielle Herzog, blogging for The Washington Post
A unique book with an even more unique message. Federle writes an inspirational book with hints of his own boyhood and tricks in Broadway. Life is Like a Musical shows us that your own story is not what your parents or your siblings think you should do but what you want. I would give this book to anyone who just needs a life boost. - Kaitlyn, customer age 12